Nov 8, 2013

High Five For Friday


1. I took a new favorite picture the other day. It was another gorgeous day outside, so I set a chair out back and tossed a rope for Titus for a little bit. After a while I stopped and just sat to enjoy the day, and the doge plopped down under my chair, smiling and panting away. I thought it would be an interesting perspective to snap a photo without looking under my chair, and here's what I came up with. I feel like it captures the moment pretty well.

2. Normally when I have Birchbox reward points, I use them on gift subscriptions for friends, but I've already given them to all of my friends who I think would get the most use/enjoyment out of it. So this time, I got something for myself! Kind of nice to treat myself to something I'd enjoy.

3. The first true cold snap of this season arrived today. Made my lungs burn when I ran this morning, but in a good way.

4. Last night, instead of splitting up into our separate rooms or sitting in front of the tv, Husband, Roommates, and I sat around cuddling with our pups, listening to Mumford and Sons, and just chatting. One of those "This is the good life" moments of peaceful simplicity.

5. God's provision.

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

2 comments: